Businesses in need of development wanted – (Ref: RSS/HP)
Our client is a private equity firm based in London – structuring and participating as principal, in acquisition opportunities across a wide range of deal values, sectors and geographic locations.
Having the ability to source and engage experienced sector professionals with exceptional track records; our client can breathe in new life and make a real difference to the future performance and prospects of a business.
Businesses of interest include those:
- Where the owner manager is seeking an exit but is anxious for their “baby” to go to a demonstrably good home
- Which offer the potential to be developed and taken to “the next level”
- That would benefit from the introduction of fresh talent and experience
- Where some or all of the existing management/owners are keen to remain involved post transaction
The approach and structure enables our client to give vendors confidence in:
- Delivery: A creative and bespoke structure reflecting the desires, aspirations and needs of the vendor
- Independence: The business will remain independent and not be merged, moved, swallowed or broken up by a competitive trade buyer
- Price: A full sales price is achieved, often the same or greater than that which might be realised via a trade sale to a competitor or other trade buyer
- Speed: A nimble and reactive team, offering a speedier and less complicated process with fewer vendor warranties required
Will consider investment opportunities in most sectors and size – from small private vendor to multinational corporate disposals.
Activities include: Manufacturing, Assembly, Distribution, Construction, Contracting
Sectors include: Food, Electromechanical, Medical Devices, Engineering (Mechanical Electrical; Precision; Fabrication; Subcontract etc.)
Typical situations include:
- Retirement or progressive-exit plans
- Shareholder differences – where some wish to retire, and others want to participate in the future growth of the business
- MBO not suitable – 2nd tier management is not quite ready to takeover
- Underperforming – Strong product and service, but support is needed for sales and marketing, or an uplift in efficiency
- Corporate “non-core” disposals
Turnover £5m to £100m normally preferred with strong asset base (e.g. trade receivables). Below £5m turnover considered but only if adjusted EBITDA is £300k or above.
For further information, simply complete the form below:
Reference No: RSS/HP
Yes, I may have a business to interest this buyer – please contact me!