Mature, cash generative businesses wanted – (Ref. RSS/RH)
Fast growing Group wishes to acquire mature, cash generative businesses and to hold them in perpetuity, re-investing cash flow in acquisitions or distributing it to the Company’s shareholders. The Group intends to remain private and has no “exit” strategy.
· Annual operating profits from a minimum of £200k (for an asset purchase) or £500k (for a share purchase) up to a maximum of £5m operating profits p.a.
· A history of generating profits and cash flow over a sustained period of time (at least 3 years, ideally over 10 years)
· A strong, ideally dominant, market share in its particular niche
· No over-reliance on a single customer or a small group of customers
· Operational management who come with the deal, unless the business is simple or a good fit (including in terms of location) with the Group’s existing businesses
· Consideration given to businesses suffering from slow growth, no growth or gentle decline
· Not focused on a particular sector or type of business and do not mind where it is located (so long as good operational management come with the business)
· Can incentivise existing management with equity
For software businesses:-
· The software is mission critical to its customers
· The business has significant recurring revenues
Reference No: RSS/RH
Category: Business Services, Construction, Distribution, Engineering, Land & Property, Latest, Manufacturing, Printing, Retail
Location: Any location, Midlands, North UK, South UK, South West UK
Turnover: £1m to £5m, £500k to £1m, £5m +
Price Range: £1m to £5m, £300k to £500k, £500k to £1m, £5m +
Yes, I may have a business to interest this buyer – please contact me!