Visit the world-renowned Ascot Racecourse and experts will provide you with the inside track to a successful business sale.
Learn how to create the right exit strategy for you and your business as our speakers equip you with the information you’ll need to take the reins and successfully cross the finish line in your own sale.
You’ll receive invaluable insight into the legal, commercial and financial aspects of selling a business as well as discovering how to navigate deal negotiation hurdles; where speakers will also share stories of real deals they’ve experienced throughout their extensive careers within the industry.
- How to prepare your business for sale
- What acquirers are really looking for
- How to plan and create your own exit strategy
- How to generate maximum value for your business
- The legal, financial and commercial aspects to consider
- How to handle deal negotiations and achieve a premium price
- Why some businesses don’t sell, and how to avoid the common pitfalls
The Masterclass will also include a Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to put your questions to our panel of experts, as well as the chance to speak privately with them towards the end of the event.
Speakers: Rob Goddard, Mike Whittle, Steve Barry: EvolutionCBS, Mike Marigold: Montgomery Charles Wealth Management, Barry Niven: Clifton Ingram Solicitors LLP
Venue: Ascot Racecourse, Ascot, SL5 7JX
Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019
Time: 10.00am to 3.00pm
Cost: Free to attend
To register your interest, please complete the form below: