Visit the National Motorbike Museum as experts map out the route to a successful business sale.
Experience the magnificent motorcycle museum, as speakers assemble the components you’ll need to engineer the most effective exit strategy for you and your business.
They will steer you through how to handle deal negotiations and share stories of real deals, so that you’ll be fully up to speed to drive your business sale forward successfully.
- How to prepare your business for sale
- What acquirers are really looking for
- How to plan and create your own exit strategy
- How to generate maximum value for your business
- The legal, financial and commercial aspects to consider
- How to handle deal negotiations and achieve a premium price
- Why some businesses don’t sell, and how to avoid the common pitfalls
The Masterclass will also include a Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to put your questions to the experts, as well as the chance to speak privately with them towards the end of the event.
Lunch and refreshments included.
Venue: National Motorbike Museum, Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0EJ
Date: Thursday, 7 November 2019
Time: 10.00am to 3.00pm
Cost: Free to attend
To register your interest, please complete the form below: