Stirling is offering a very limited number of exclusive, FREE Board Room Seminars based on “Selling a Business Successfully”.
The seminar will be ideal for a Board of Directors/Shareholders who are considering selling a business within the next year or few years, who need to develop an Exit Strategy, prior to selling….
As the seminar is brought to you, at your Board Room (or venue) it will be ideal for those business owners with time constraints.
This complimentary seminar will provide you with practical help and advice, presented by Roger Smith FIOD, author of “Sell your business FAST“, which includes a PowerPoint presentation covering:
- Avoiding the biggest mistakes when selling a business
- Planning for a saleable business
- Business Valuations – How your business might be valued
- Six different Exit Routes to consider
- Two different types of sale for Limited Companies
- How deals are structured
- The importance of Tax Planning
- Choosing a Business Broker – what to look out for
The seminar will be suitable for two or more Director/Shareholders who have limited experience in selling businesses. The business will need to have been established for five or more years, with a turnover in excess of £1m.
Date: To be agreed with Stirling
Time: Morning or Afternoon (approx. 2 hours)
Venue: Your very own Board Room (or other preferred venue that you decide)
Cost: FREE at your Business (but not including costs of alternative venues)
Requirements: Screen & projector for PowerPoint presentation
To register your interest, please complete the form below: